Zicon Media - Digital Marketing Agency
Software Developer – Part-time (with strong WordPress and Digital Marketing skills)
My team and I need the services of an experienced software developer to support our online business
- WordPress knowledge and experience is a MUST.
- Ecommerce knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing using Facebook and Google is also a must.
- Proven Track record is a must.
I am a Digital Marketer with over 9 years experience. I run a small marketing services company called Zicon Media with a team of 7 people.
On the other hand, I am highly passionate about startups and helping small businesses to grow through sales and marketing.
I teach sales, marketing, online marketing and social media marketing to small businesses through my writing work, eBooks, courses and online masterclasses.
I have published over 8 books.
I have the content, the website and the audience.
I have a technical background and can do basic things on WordPress and combine that with my advanced Digital Marketing knowledge.
However, tech is not my strength.
I need the help of a seasoned developer who also understands Digital Marketing so that we can work together to deliver world-class online training user experience while marketing like true Growth Hackers.
I already have a few entry-level coders who assist me so please understand I am not looking for an entry level programmer but someone with a track record.
Must have developed apps, websites or both.
Preferred types of apps and websites (in terms of experience):
- Sharing economy.
- Online communities.
I am offering a basic allowance plus a negotiable % of online sales. I already have some online sales so I know how the system works and we can take it to a higher level.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- Setting up sales pages.
- Setting up countdown promotion timers.
- Ensuring google analytics is firing the right data from web traffic.
- Setting up retargeting parameters and metrics.
- Setting up landing pages.
- Integrating landing pages to Zoho campaigns.
- Ability to design workflows within Zoho, Zoho CRM or using third-party tools like Zapier.
- Setting up social gated content.
- Setting up viral loops.
- Designing new WordPress websites where necessary.
- Setting up live chat on a website.
- Customizing a WordPress theme.
- Optimizing user experience by shortening registration and checkout processes.
- Creating onboarding facilities on the website such as a tour guide for new signups.
- Shortening the online payment process using the payment gateway REST API.
- Setting up different types of pop-ups and signups forms.
- Setting up chatbots using platforms like gobot, zoho chatbots etc…
- Setting up a membership site.
- Computer programming knowledge whether self-taught or from a college(PHP, Ajax, HTML, CSS, …).
- Working knowledge of WordPress websites.
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy.
- Data analytics – Knowledge of Google analytics.
- UX design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Google Marketing and the use of Tag Manager.
- Facebook advanced marketing.
- Marketing automation setup.
OPTIONAL – Added Advantage
- Copy editing
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge
- Graphics design
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Sales funnel setup
- Affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of shopify
- Knowledge of Marketplace websites
Share links to your portfolio
Answer these questions:
- What do you think are the best custom audiences for retargeting?
- Would you rather use a template or hard code an app/website?
- What are some causes of pixel misfiring?
As this is part-time, I expect the applicant may have another engagement…kindly specify your time available per day or per week.
Please only apply if you can truly commit time.
Email your application to [email protected]
Kindly do not attach ID or school qualification documents.
1 document with C.V and application is ideal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.