Website Codedean Zambia Limited
Codedean Zambia Limited is a provider of custom software, product designs, technology consultancy services. We offer cooperate models that fit business goals, resources and timelines to large enterprises and small-scale businesses. Located in Kabwata 4019, Lusaka Zambia, Codedean has over 10 specialists to serve clients efficiently in the shortest amount of time.
Our goal is to create tangible value to our customers through developing of systems that satisfy their business’s needs. Our attention to design detail and quality is unmatched in the industry. We are not just a resource provider; we value our customers success as much as our own and that is why we ensure that our products are designed to the highest specification.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this position, responsibilities include:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Candidates must be familiar with:
- Working and Integrating APIs into applications
- Front End Development:
- Backend Development:
- MS SQL, C#, Python, Go, ASP.NET
- Mobile Development
- Swift, Java, Flutter
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Minimum BSc. Computer Science, or any related field
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of good user design and user experience
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
If you meet the requirements, please send your application letter, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.