Beit CURE Hospital
Beit CURE Hospital is a children’s charity hospital founded by a Christian Mission Organization, CURE International. We specialize in the surgical treatment of disabilities in Orthopedics and ENT. Position Details:
Reports to: Spiritual Director
- Conduct socioeconomic assessment of all new patients and families (Guardians)
- Educate patients, caretakers and organizations (if applicable) on the hospital, its operations and expectations of them
- Educate patients, caretakers and organizations on the requirements of their care (Transport and rehab care)
- Work with Spiritual Centre and Nursing staff to provide spiritual and psychological support to patients and caretakers
- Provide spiritual and psychological support to patient and caretakers whenever necessary
- Work with Ward staff and Out Patient Department (OPD) to ensure proper discharge planning is done.
- Develop and implement an effective follow-up program to track discharged patients in assigned areas(s) and create relevant reports
- Tracking patients treatment progress.
- Write and send at least two Bed Sponsorship Stories and Patient Stories to CURE HQ every week
- To follow up on patients seen in CURE mobile clinics and facilitate their coming to Hospital as scheduled.
- To secure discharged patient’s data for ease tracking and follow up.
- To coordinate with Head of Physiotherapy and Out Patient to ensure patients treatment requirements (crutches, walking frame, sitting chair, shoes) are met
- Develop and network with partners both within and outside Lusaka who will meet the patient’s social needs that Beit CURE Hospital does not provide.
- To produce monthly reports on followed up patients.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Completed Degree/ Diploma in Social Work, Social Services or related discipline.
- Experience as a Social Worker, preferably working with families and children
- Computer knowledge in MS Applications, e-mail and internet systems preferred
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team building environment
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle confidential documents or material in an appropriate manner
- Experience in interviewing clients, collecting and assessing date
- Exhibit high qualities of honesty and integrity when handling hospital resources
- All Applications to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- Indicate position applied for in the subject matter failure to which may disadvantage you to be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Beit CURE International Hospital
Plot No. 34872a Great North Road
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.