About the job
Coolville Media is a team of creative professionals dedicated to excellence in a wide range of multimedia services. Our specialties include brand and talent management, branding, graphic design, multimedia content creation, photography, videography, social media management, and multimedia consultancy.
Coolville Media is seeking a full time Social Media Marketing Intern. The role is a hybrid position located in Lusaka, with flexibility for some remote work. As the Social Media Marketing Intern, the candidate will be responsible for assisting in the creation and deployment of targeted social media campaigns, managing social media accounts, conducting market research and analysis, and assisting with the creation of reports and presentations. Tasks will include, but are not limited to, researching content, engaging and moderating social media postings and users, and maintaining content calendars.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and experience working with social media tools and platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Graphic design and multimedia skills are a plus.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or have recently graduated from such a program.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset with a passion for social media and branding
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.