Talent House Limited
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Part Time (2-3 Hours a Day)
Salary: K 2500
Our client in the online retail industry ( lingerie and fragrances) is looking for a creative individual to join their team as a social media manager. This is a part – time position which can be done remotely.
- Running social media campaigns.
- Increasing the company’s exposure through social media platforms
- Creating monthly editorial calendars and using marketing strategies to deliver the brand’s message in creative ways.
- Ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Creating actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Ensuring progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on social media accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Posting content on social media accounts including facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications;
- Grade 12 certificate
- Experience in a similar position.
- Basic skill in graphic designing and knowledge of Social media management tools and applications.
How to Apply
If you feel you have what it takes for this position, please send your Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the file name for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 21st June 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.