Website BongoHive Technology and Innovation Hub
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Start Date: 1st July 2021
Reporting to: Communications and Marketing Lead
Duration: 6 months
Location: Lusaka (Hybrid: Remote and Office)
Deadline for applications: Sunday 13th June 2021, 17:00hrs (GMT+2)
BongoHive is seeking to recruit a Social Media Associate. The associate will assist the Communications and Marketing team with creating, distributing, and reporting content on social media platforms.
The Marketing Team supports the BongoHive brands that provide technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship support, including co-working facilities. We are responsible for the creation of marketing material and communication of what’s going on at BongoHive, dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms. The ideal candidate must enjoy brainstorming and creating content, analysing content performance and interacting online.
- Supporting the overall communications and branding efforts of BongoHive
- Oversee day-to-day management of BongoHive’s Social Media assets
- Facilitate the scaling of brand and company awareness through various social channels
- Work with team to create and implement monthly social media strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers through social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly communications objectives and initiatives
- Brainstorm content ideas to improve the overall communications effort of the organisation
- Follow industry best practices and provide quality control over your own work
- Work with other team members to deliver projects before deadlines
- Work with 3rd party vendors/clients and agencies to deliver on projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required/ Post-secondary education in a relevant field, or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- One (1) years experience in social media management and digital communication
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and Hubspot
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and Canva
- Moderate know-how of design basics
- General knowledge of SEO and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts through various campaigns
Deadline for applications:
Sunday 13th June 2021, 17:00hrs (GMT+2)
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit bongohive.co.zm.