DEPARTMENT : Airtel Business
VACANCY : SME and Channel Manager
LEVEL : Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To build and execute the Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) and Channel Partner model in collaboration with other business units within Airtel Zambia.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Recruit and manage mobile, FTTX and data sales team (Channel and Freelancers) in the SME and Small Office or Home Office (SOHO) environment.
- Plan and execute sales activities for SOHO, SME, Gated communities, Commercial Buildings and establishments across the country.
- Coordinate all sales operations and related activities in assigned regions and guide sales teams with on the ground game.
- Acquisition of SME profile clients. Originate Non-tariff Barriers (NTB) through direct sourcing.
- Leading the sales team to achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Input into product development and Go to Market Deployment.
- Share market and trade insights with management team to aide decision making.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Coordinating with sales team on lead generation.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Information and Communication Technology.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecom/ FMCG /sales/marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business products and applicable markets.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
- Delighting the customers.
- Entrepreneurial & business acumen.
- Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork & Collaboration with stakeholder.
- Highly Result Oriented believes in teamwork.
- Customer focused.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends.
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 12th October 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.