Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure that ALL Zambian Breweries trucks are offloaded and loaded in readiness for dispatch into trade.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- All ZB trucks to be driven to the designated offloading area for empties and full product returns.
- All trucks should be empty in readiness for pre loading
Loading of trucks
- All ZB trucks to be driven to the designated loading area.
- The loaded trucks should be parked in the designated area in readiness for the distribution salesmen to go into trade
- All Drop trailers planned for distribution to be offloaded/loaded in readiness for Distribution salesmen to go back in trade
Transporting of stocks between Warehouses/Off-Sites
- Stock to be transported between warehouses or off-sites when required.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Ability to determine road worthiness of vehicle.
- Ability to co-ordinate a quick TAT of ZB trucks in the yard
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Min: Grade 12 certificate
- Fully unendorsed CE Drivers License
- At least 2 years in a related job.
- Site control and warehouse procedures training.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 02 April 2023.