Epiroc Zambia Limited
Job Title: SHEQ Officer
- Functional area: Service
- Country: Zambia
- City: Chingola
- Company name: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Date of Posting: July 14, 2021
- Last date to apply: July 30, 2021
Job Description: SHEQ Officer
- Implementation and maintenance of the SHEQ management system in accordance with the Epiroc SHEQ requirements.
- To be responsible for the safety and health of all the employees and contractors as well as for the environment in your area of responsibility.
- To acquaint yourself with all the applicable regulations to your section.
- To take all reasonable measures to enforce the requirements of the relevant regulations in your area of responsibility.
- To ensure that the relevant SHEQ System files and registers are maintained and to evaluate and assess operating / working methods and techniques and make sure they are available for inspection at all times.
- To investigate, to take prompt remedial action, to prevent re-occurrences and to report all injuries, damage, environmental incidents and near misses as soon as possible to the Service Manager and SHEQ Manager and Workshop Supervisor.
- carry out the identification and evaluation of aspects, impacts and risks and recommend controls
- To comply with and enforce Epiroc policies and procedures and Epiroc Zambia SHEQ management systems to reduce risks and costs.
- To ensure that all new employees and contractors are inducted prior to them starting work.
- To conduct planned inspections of the area of responsibility on a regular basis and to immediately action any deviation found.
- To conduct SHEQ talks and involve all employees and contractors at the start of every shift.
- To conduct monthly SHEQ Meetings.
- To ensure that the information required for the compilation of Accident / Incident report is provided timeously to the SHEQ Manager.
Requirements (Education and experience)
- Diploma or Certificates in SHEQ Management Systems;
- Minimum two years experience in a similar position;
Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
- Ability to plan;
- In depth knowledge of SHEQ management systems;
- Knowledge of SHEQ management system auditing
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.epirocgroup.com.