Website cGrate Zambia
Senior Systems Administrator
The Systems Administrator is responsible for Network Management, IT support, and Systems Administration.
Manage company network i.e.
- Radio Links
- External party’s links
- Links Redundancies
- Network equipment redundancies
- Firewalls and security equipment
- Manage Office and branches connectivity.
- Server management
- Core systems administration
- Email systems Management
- Database management
- Telephone system and call centre system management
- Manage Company IT policies.
- Security policies
- Backup policies
- IT Equipment usage policies
- Mysql queries and reports preparation
Banks and corporate customer’s support
- Assist cGrate’s banking partners with support for
- Mobile banking services IT support
- SMS aggregation services
- USSD aggregation services
- Integration testing for:
- SMS and USSD Aggregation
- EVD Integration testing
- Mobile banking integrations
Terminals and Staff Support
- Prepare POS terminals for deployment.
- Assist in POS terminals repairs.
- Assist staff members with general support on company systems and policies.
As well as above, any other duties given by management.
Accountability and Performance Measures
- Adherence to agreed system uptimes of company IT systems.
- Maintenance of sufficient support levels for both banking partners, customers and fellow staff members
- Reports to the Head-IT
Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- CCNA with Two years’ post Cisco hands-on Experience
- Conversant with Linux operating system
- Minimum 1-year Mysql experience
- Two years post IT qualification experience in an established and reputable organization
- Ability to work and manage tasks alone.
- Willing to work over the weekends and after hours
- Quick to grasp concepts.
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve faults