Smartnet Networks Limited
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programmes, websites and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging and analytical.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing projects timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical document for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Bachelors degree in computer engineering or computer science
- Previous 5years work experience atleast 3years at middle management level.
- Managerial experience level.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages Java scripts,HTML5,C++,JAVA,SQL and PHP.
- Knowledge of systems frameworks including NET, Git, Angulaur JS, and Github.
- Experience working with agile development technologies.
- Advanced project managerial skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application letter, supported by certified copies of academic and professional qualification documents with a curriculum vitae including three (3) traceable references should be sent to email [email protected] not later than 30th November 2022.