Website Lightcon Zambia Limited
Senior Sales Representative – Mining Experience
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Complete RFQ’S and Tender request in good time and with precision to maximise company profit and customer satisfaction.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions and make recommendations to management to resolve customer complaints.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques to monitor competition.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position of Sales Representative
To be hired for the role of a sales rep with LIGHTCON, applicants are required to possess the following attributes:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative. Minimum 3 years in the Zambian Mining Industry.
- Computer literate.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals.
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales.
- Ability to maintain a neat and presentable personality.
- Strong persistence in dealing with people and not giving up easily.
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively.
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your credentials to: [email protected] before 9th April 2021.
Should you not hear from us, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.