Dangote Cement Zambia
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer – Exports
- To identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- Coordinate closely with the logistics/shipping Company/agents for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers and agents as necessary for exports.
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
- Prepare freight invoices and receipt vouchers for freight received.
- Track the status of all shipments and preparing a report of the same.
- Prepare and submit statistical reports to the Head, Sales Admin.
- Ensure all paperwork relating to shipments is kept up to date and filed regularly.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Minimum of five (5) year’s work experience in Exports, Sales & Marketing
- Work experience in the sales/marketing is as an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.