Dangote Cement Zambia
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer – Corporate
- Prospect for Sales from Corporate Organizations – Government Agencies & Construction Firms
- Build & maintain up to date Data Base of Corporate Customers
- Select & keep a Rain Maker in each of the Corporate Accounts
- Prospect vigorously for new Corporate Customers
- Regularly Reconcile Corporate Customers’ Accounts.
- Ensure Corporate Customers receive their Weekly/Monthly Statements
- Ensure Delivery of Superior Customer Service
- Collect due Debts/Payments on BG
- Ensure that all Orders are serviced timeously in line with agreed work Plan
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Ensure that Corporate Customers are properly locked in & Competitions locked out
- Devise innovative Volume growth strategies with Corporate Customers
- Advise tailor made Marketing Support Programs for the Corporate Customer
- Advise top Management when Top – to -Top Selling (TTS) & closing is required
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Proven working experience as a Corporate Sales Officer/Manager.
- Excellent understanding of the full Marketing mix & Segment Management.
- Minimum of five (5) year’s work experience in Sales & Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Communicates fluently in Chinese & French languages
- Possesses knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry.
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Is capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget analysis.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.