DEPARTMENT : Information Technology
VACANCY : Senior IT Administrator – Products & Promotions
JOB LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
- Support the business initiatives through development and delivery of products and promotions.
- Review the Product & Promotion, GSM related & Airtel Money projects requirements and specifications then offer technical requirements and specifications
- Resolve/Troubleshoot client queries raised on the products and promotions
- Ensuring that all promotions servers are running smoothly and smooth integration of systems
- Ensure strategic alignment as the result of selecting and adjusting IT portfolio components to contribute to accomplishing the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of the products & promotions and GSM related projects and changes
REPORTING TO THE SENIOR MANAGER RELEASE AND PORTFOLIO- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Liaise with rest of the IT functions and other business units on all new initiatives for clarity/requirements gathering
- Provide business analysis of new products
- Design products solution and coordinate the implementation of all new products as per the business requirement
- Drive project execution; track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and escalations
- Perform daily O & M and ensure max availability & performance of products and promotions systems for better customer experience
- Perform Products changes as per change process
- Support of all incidents and requests on products & promotions
- Ensure Maximum Operational availability of all products and services
- Manage projects for all new system requests– perform business analysis function, document and sign off all necessary documents – CBR, SoW, Prepare and track Project plan, regular update – weekly
- Incorporate Bharti Security Policy on all new customer requirements and existing applications and services
- Ensure Airtel IT Operational policies are followed during day to day operations of all services, products and applications
- Follow Airtel IT Governance processes in consequence management
- Closure on time all of findings and points raised during IT audits
- Be the subject matter expert on products and promotions technical solutions
- Responsible for solution roadmap
- Standardize solution environment and architecture
- Review/Validate and Prioritization of CSR
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering and other related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- Professional qualification or certificates in programming and database administration
- At least 3 years of hands on working experience in telecom
- Experience in SQL, database management, system integration, applications development and deployment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self-motivated)
- Project management Skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple services simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Successful background with stakeholder/partner management
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]. Closing date for receiving applications is 30th July, 2021.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.