Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis and document all audit tests
- Meet with Audit Committee annually to discuss and approve the department’s scope and schedule for the coming year and periodically to review and discuss audit findings and other matters at other such times as necessary
- Prepare and review of Audit Policy and Procedures
- Establish effective accounting and risk management controls
- Review practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures
- Support to review and comment on policies issued for various departments.
- Provides analysis report and recommendation for internal control improvements where applicable by the following tasks:
- Periodically visit branches to enforce compliance
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Identify key risks and related controls within the audited process,
- Perform tests to assess the adequacy of controls,
- Document processes by applying narratives, process maps, and flowcharts; and perform analysis of process documentation to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of a process.
- Acts as an advisor to senior management by developing strong knowledge and understanding of the business strategies, each of its lines of business, and the particular process or area under review.
- Prepare draft audit reports for management outlining weaknesses and significant findings and making recommendations to overcome such weaknesses
- Perform other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the internal audit department and with the approval of the Audit Committee.
- Good English Skill (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Good Risk Management skills
- Efficiency in utilizing MS Office.
- Good experience in internal audit.
- Good commercial and technical comprehension
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication, presentation, and convincing abilities
- Confident, assertive, trustworthy, fair judgment, high degree of integrity, and initiative.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Full ACCA/CIMA or ZICA (CA Zambia)
- Must have a minimum of at least 5 -7 years progressively experience in Internal Audit / Internal Control.
- Must have proven experience in Compliance/Risk Management
- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience in a Commercial Bank or well-established financial institution under Audit.
- Must have worked for any of the TOP FIVE audit firms
- Must have In-depth knowledge of Financial and Operations Audit, Strong knowledge of Standard Audit Practices
- Must be a member of IIA & ZICA
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.