Bayport Financial Services
To assist with the management of ICT Systems by ensuring IT services are available through proactive management of IT Applications, Infrastructure and quality user support.
- Setting up of new computers and installation of approved applications and drivers
- Configuration and troubleshoot of computer hardware, applications and networks
- Active Directory administration as well troubleshooting and resolving email issues
- Provide support with the Bulk Message System
- Assist with the day to day administration of the Service Desk
- Configuration and update of VOIP system
- Provide support for business applications, patching and vulnerability management
- Provide support with the Biometric and CCTV systems
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- ITIL or CompTIA + qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years work experience in an IT support role in a fast paced business setup
- Financial services exposure will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs, to [email protected].
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 27 April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.