Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Reporting to the Manager – Human Resources, the Senior Human Resource Officer provides support in the core human resource functions, which include recruitment, employee relations, data management and training.
- End to end recruitment which includes screening applications, short listing, setting up interview, and conducting interviews
- Conduct background checks and draft employment contracts for approval
- Facilitate on boarding for new employees
- Ensure all requisite documentation is submitted by the new members of staff for their personal files
- Ensure all human resource related databases are complete and up to date
- Compile accurate payroll inputs on time for review and approval
- Track all probation due dates for confirmation of employees
- Assist in compiling reports from the HR database for different purposes
- Prepare internal staff communication letters
- Coordinate the disciplinary process
- Ensure all exit formalities are completed for separating staff
- Provide general support to employees
- Coordinate and track staff training
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Manager
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
- At least 4 years human resource generalist experience in a fast paced work environment
- Good understanding of the Zambia labour laws
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to [email protected].
The closing date for receiving applications is Thursday 3 February 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.