The Senior Finance Officer – Planning shall support in financial reporting, planning, forecasting, decision support analysis and CAPEX cost benefit analysis
- Periodically create and prepare dashboards and presentations used to communicate financial results
- Actively participating in business appraisals for projects across the company
- Develop consolidated forecast
- Prepare Monthly forecast report
- Prepare profitability analysis of key business elements
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years professional experience of which 2 years should have focused planning and analysis
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as Sage, Pastel, QuickBooks).
- Proficient in data management
- Excellent analytical skills
Competencies required for this Role
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team
- Ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines, proactively prioritize needs, and effectively manage priorities.
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm.