Senior Corporate Manager C – IRC204046
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Corporate Sales
Ends 23 Aug 2021
To take accountability for the sales and service process and ensure that sales targets are met.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum: Grade 12.
- An appropriate recognized business degree with minimum 4 years Financial or Banking Industry experience.
- Achievement of net profit growth for business.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimise market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.