Senior Associate – Assurance Audit
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a Senior Associate in audit and assurance, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Perform audits in line with the applicable audit standards
- Prepare and review financial statements in line with applicable financial reporting standards
- Proactively assist in managing several client deliverables, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff on and off audit assignments
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- An upper class business degree from a recognised university and/or a professional recognised qualification such as ACCA, ZICA
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ambitious and committed to pursuing a career in a demanding professional environment
- Experience in Mining & Energy, Financial Services and CIPS will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant work experience
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.