NICO Insurance Zambia Limited
JOIN THE NICO INSURANCE ZAMBIA LIMITED FINANCE TEAM
NICO Insurance Zambia Limited is looking for suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill up the following vacancies at Head Office, Lusaka.
Senior Assistant Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
The jobholder will be reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities of the roles shall be:
Daily Duties :
- Daily cashbook reconciliation
- General payments
- Relieving the Cashier Over Lunch
- Daily cash flow report
- Any other duties assigned by the superiors
- Control Accounts Reconciliations
- Forex Accounts for several banks
- Claims Account
- Airtel Money
- Travel account
- EFC cashbooks – Lusaka, Kitwe & Chipata
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with a merit or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma / or advanced diploma in Accountancy, CIMA II, ACCA II or CA Technician.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in accounting work for the Senior Accountant position and fresh graduate for the Cashier’s position.
- Must be computer literate and very good in Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their applications attaching photocopies of certificates by 12.00 hours on Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone to attend interviews on any day after the short listing.
Applications must be emailed or delivered to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
NICO House, Plot 6106/6107
Great East Road
P.O. Box 32825
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.