Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
SENIOR ANALYST – OPERATIONAL RISKS AND CONTROLS – ZRA05 – LUSAKA (1 Position(s))
Reporting directly to the Manager-Enterprise Risk Management , the job holder will be responsible for supporting the ZRA business through execution of all operational risk management activities to enable the Authority manage threats both internal and external for the purpose of achieving the set Strategic Objectives (SOs) and to conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess internal and external threats and the risk they pose to the Authority and community and recommend mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks.
- Supports client divisions and departments in identifying, documenting, analyzing and treating risks for the Authority at both strategic and operational level;
- Conducts periodic Risk Controls Assessment based on controls application ranking and recommending improvements in the controls regime where deemed necessary;
- Organises and manages risk assessment process and analyses impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems;
- Conducts Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess internal and external threats and the risk they pose to the Authority and community and recommends mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks;
- Performs snap checks (random checks) on a sample basis, on the adherence to the process controls that are in place monthly, quarterly or half yearly, depending on the likelihood and impact, escalates risks and coordinate mitigating responses;
- Initiates and coordinates training and awareness programs in liaison with divisional risk managers; and
- Prepares monthly operational reports.
- Grade twelve School Certificate or General Certificate of Education equivalent;
- A Bachelor of arts degree in any field;
- Relevant professional qualifications and/or certification in Risk Management; and
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good judgement;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good team player; and
- High integrity.
Job Opening date : 17-Mar-2022
Job closing date : 31-Mar-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.