Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Maximize revenues from sales through the planning and management of sales activities, maintaining relationships with clients while simultaneously finding and selling to prospects.
Further pursue supervision of contracts, direct sales, customer acquisition, customer retention, customer relations and grow subscriber base, revenue, and market share.
- Maintain high penetration of all INFRATEL’s products/services through effective channel management.
- Maintain expertise on company’s products/services to effectively manage sales activities.
- Achieve sales volumes, revenue and market share as per set objectives.
- Participate in planning and execution of annual corporate customer business plans:
- Conduct and review Marketing research, feedback, evaluate and monitor overall corporate segments.
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Entering and updating all required data for sales onto the company’s CRM system.
- Following up with past customers, upselling and cross selling products.
- Aiding other members of the sales team.
- Investigating, following up and ensuring queries from customers are resolved.
- Prepare reports for submission to the Head of Sales
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and report on progress weekly.
- Effectively use available INFRATEL CRM.
- Meet the agreed sales targets and customer retention level and review as scheduled with the Head of Sales.
- Participate in weekly sales KPI tracking meetings.
- Measure achievement of account management strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any Business-related course.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years sales & marketing experience in the telecommunication and ICT industry.
- Experience in closing high value sales and high-volume sales.
- Experience of dealing with and managing multiple customers at the same time.
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm.