Precision Recruitment International
About the job
We are hiring !
Our client in Lusaka is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
To apply or for more information follow the link below;
Project Manager (PM)
The PM shall have completed secondary education, poly-technical school or obtained a national diploma or Associate’s degree.
1. Minimum ten years of police, military, security or Local Guard Force management experience with a minimum of five years of the work experience being at the supervisory or command levels
2. Experience in program or project management
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Possess intimate knowledge of overseas security environments and have familiarity with recent trends and specific terrorist
2. Risk management skills, including problem identification, risk management planning, qualitative risk analysis and problem solving
3. Verified record of proven reliability and good conduct to minimize personnel and staffing issues
4. Experience with multiple levels of communication among various levels of management
5. Expertise in all areas of physical security and access control
6. Experience acquiring, developing and managing project teams
1. On a daily basis, the PM will analyze the operational security environment throughout the region, country and city and work closely with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
2. Provide proactive program management
3. Provide the COR with specific information and status of the Local Guard Force on a daily basis
4. The PM must be dedicated full time to support this contract and must be accessible and responsive to the Contracting Officer (CO) or COR on all matters related to contract performance 24/7
5. The PM must be accessible in person within one hour of request by the COR or Regional Security Officer (RSO)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.