Zambeef Products PLC
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold-chain food products and Agribusiness Company in Zambia and one of the largest in Southern Africa. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing ofbeef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed, and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
SECURITY OFFICERS – CHINSALI X2, KASEMPA X3 (RE-ADVERTISED)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and success points, and permitting entry.
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedure, and restraining trespassers.
- Making rounds to check doors and other access points are closed when all employees have left the outlet.
- Monitoring closed-circuit security feeds to identify potential threats.
- Denying entry to unauthorized people.
- Providing entry to authorized people.
- Controlling traffic by directing drivers.
- Ensuring the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Checking the load of the waste disposal vehicle and preparing the gate pass for disposal.
- Undertaking any other related security tasks that your supervisor assigns to you from time to time.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 Certificate with passes in English and Mathematics.
On job training
- Previously employed as a security guard/officer added advantage.
The Required Attributes Include:
- Knowledge of community resources (safety, emergency, social services)
- Ability to work well with staff and public
- Ability to interact with a diverse population
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to act calmly and with composure in difficult situations.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB: Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 19th January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.