JOIN OUR TEAM
POSITION: SECURITY GUARD (1)- LUSAKA
Purpose of Job In this role the candidate will be responsible for securing company and private assets and ensuring that there is adequate guarding services of all company property.
- Safeguard company property
- Fraud, theft, pilfery detection and reporting
- Report writing and filing of the occurrence book.
- Accountability for security gadgets
- Working with external security companies
- Sales & fitment service support
- Perform any other duties related to the objectives of the job as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience .
- Grade Twelve (12) full Certificate
- Security work or related work experience of at least 2 years.
- Minimum Six (6) months security training
- Ability to read and write good English
- Ability to speak and communicate well in English
- Must have a high sense of vigilance displayed
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should Send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, certificates and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send your application to: The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position being applied for: Security Guard Application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.