Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ)
EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA
The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) was established by an Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1983,
Chapter 137 of the Laws of the Republic of Zambia to set and conduct Examinations and award Certificates and diplomas to successful candidates. The vision of the Council is to be an examining body of excellence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant
position under the Administration Department.
SECURITY GUARD (2) ECZ 6 HQ
Reporting to the Security Officer, the Security Guard will protect ECZ staff, property and information for the benefit of all stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screens all clients that come to ECZ premises
- Conducts Patrols within the ECZ premises
- Records the in and out movements of ECZ vehicles
- Records the activities of the day in the Occurrence Book
- Maintains visitors book
- Conducts investigations as and when required
- Witnesses the destruction of all disposable ECZ materials
- Guards the ECZ premises
- Sets targets and agrees to performance measures in order to meet the strategic objectives of the institution
- Performs any other duties related to the role or departmental/unit/section functions as assigned by the supervisor
- Performs any other duties related to the core or operational business of ECZ (i.e. examinations administration) as assigned by Management or concerned department through the supervisor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- School Certificate or its equivalent
- Certificate in Basic Security Training
- Minimum 1 year work experience in security management
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to submit an application letter, Verified
copies of Academic and Professional certificates together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including three (3) traceable referees and day time contact numbers and copy of NRC. All applications must reach the undersigned not later than 26th October, 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Electronic applications will not be accepted.
The Council Secretary
Examinations Council of Zambia
Haile Selassie Avenue, Longacres
P.O Box 50432