Mopani Copper Mines Plc
Mopani Copper Mines PLC has operations in Mufulira and Kitwe on the Copperbelt Province in Zambia. The Company’s Success has been as a result of its Focused approach to improvement and the mutually beneficial relationships enjoyed with stakeholders-an important sector of which is its employees.
The Company Seeks the Services of School Teacher x1
The Responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to the following:
- Planning schemes and lessons.
- Writing records and reports on work covered.
- Securing and protecting materials in Language Department.
- Liaising with fellow teachers in the department on work schedule.
- Making review and projection of the School Term.
- Promoting Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA) in school.
- Facilitating learning activities in School.
- Ensuring safety of learners in School and guide them towards achievements.
- Scheming of work within syllabus.
- Designing and performing practical experiments.
- Training the learners spiritually, mentally and physically.
To be considered for this position, the candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Registered with Teaching Council of Zambia.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Teaching profession
- Bachelor of Art in English (French Major).
- Must have high Ethical Standards
The successful candidate must be result oriented and have the ability to work with own initiative, ability to understand scope of work, paying particular attention to Company policies and Corporate objectives.
Mopani is committed to establishing a winning team and a copper and cobalt business it can be proud of. The Company operates an employment policy of meritocracy, aiming to employ the right people with the right skill, irrespective of race, gender or creed.
Applicants who are interested, suitably qualified, and experienced should submit their application no later than 26 January 2024. The application should include contact phone numbers, a detailed curriculum vitae (limited to three pages or less), and contact information for three referees who can be contacted. Additionally, certified copies of all credentials should be provided.
Female applicants that meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply. Full confidentiality guaranteed. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.