Talent House Limited
Our client in the meat processing industry is looking for a sales representative to join their team. The sales representative will be responsible for selling the company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to management.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed targets
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
Qualified candidates can send their CV and cover letter as one document to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.