G.U.D. Filters - Zambia
Job Title: Sales Representative
A vacancy has arisen for an energetic and committed individual who can increase sales to the various distributors. This position requires someone to be able to understand and document the automotive landscape and other important features of targeted economies. The incumbent will be able to analyse the automotive market and provide useful information and suggestions on breaking new ground and marketing our brands as well as executing on such strategies in country. Strong interpersonal skills and good rapport with customers are vital for this position
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales
- Develop marketing promotions which drive sales
- Evaluate the range of products required and recommend new product introductions
- Maintain a call plan cycle to visit distributors to ensure that:
– A good working relationship is maintained between GUD and the retailers, distributors and workshops
– Achieve a mutually acceptable sales growth.
– Customer personnel are sufficiently trained in the products offered by G.U.D.
– The promotional programmes are implemented as planned.
- Investigate and review distributor/retailers/workshops network in order to determine gaps in the availability of GUD products.
- Investigate and attend to as a priority all claims against GUD product Conduct surveys as and when required by the General Manager to improve market knowledge to assist in planning our marketing strategy
- Continuous market information gathering to maintain database of retailers fleets & workshops within designated areas
- Submit reports to Sales Manager and General Manager on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- This position requires a person with a reasonable knowledge of vehicles maintenance, who is prepared to travel and who will need to exhibit excellent customer skills to a full spectrum of customers
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Valid driver’s License
- Degree/Diploma in marketing or Sales Management.
- 5 years marketing/sales in a technical automotive environment
- Knowledge of heavy duty filtration will be advantageous
- Applicable skill and knowledge including computer literacy
- Previous experience in the motor parts business and/or previous filtration knowledge would be advantageous
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and comprehensive CV in word to email@example.com no later than 20 June 2021. Please note that scanned copies of certificates are not required at this stage.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.