Website African Grey Insurance Limited
Position: Sales Manager
Reporting To: Regional Manager-South
To assist in meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by leading teams of insurance sales agents. Maximizing sales team potential towards meeting or exceeding set sales goals, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to management.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting of underwriting sales budget at gross level.
- Plan and coordinate the sales activities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Provide strategies for increasing sales, feedback, and develop marketing plans
- Set and monitor team sales, goals/objectives.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales.
- Provision of quotations to clients.
- Coordinate sales staff training and development and motivation, supervise and guide daily sales activities.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related field.
- A diploma in Insurance will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience in the Insurance industry is desirable.
- Proven experience in driving the sales process from plan to close
- Solid understanding of policies and products
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of Total Quality Management and Time Management.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Basic Arithmetic
- Intelligence information gathering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 19th April, 2020.
Applications must be addressed to the;
Finance & Administration Manager
African Grey Insurance Ltd
Post Net 136, E891, Manda hill
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.