Zircon Energy Solutions Limited
Zircon Energy Solutions Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position(s)
Job Title: Sales Executive (x1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Present, market, promote, understand and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Design water reticulation systems / other related systems for installation.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas or Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort and attend to any other issues that may be assigned.
- Make assessments on sites
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all sales staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Departments.
Required Competencies/ Experience
- Diploma in Water Engineering.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an advantage.
- Minimum of three years working experience in an Engineering/ Construction firm.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Suitably qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae together with academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned by email to [email protected] on or before Friday 26Th February, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to
The Director- Administration and Sales,
Zircon Energy Solutions Limited,
33 Paseli Road, Northmead ,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.