Mount Meru Group
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- MBA degree in marketing.
- Minimum 1 year of Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive with FMCG company.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving targets.
- Strong written skills.
- MBA – Marketing is must
Job Location – Africa (Zambia/Malawi/Rwanda/Uganda/Kenya/Zimbabwe/Tanzania)
Salary – USD 1250 + Bachelor Accommodation + Visa & Air Tickets
30 Days Leave per year
It will be a 2 years contractual Job (Renewable as per performance)
Interested candidates can mail there updated resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.