Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE (1): FULL TIME – BASED IN KITWE
Tyre King Enterprises is one of the leading automobile tyre retailers in Zambia currently operating with fifteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets nationwide. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive who can join our team on this journey using their expertise and qualification to make us more efficient.
In this role, the candidate will ensure: They meet set sales targets, grow market share through effective prospecting, quality customer service, customer satisfaction, relationship marketing and retention initiatives.
1. Sales Leads Qualification and Planning
- Identifying and prioritizing prospects or leads to be followed up
- Plan field/ office programmes
- Implement individual sales plans, focus on priorities, provide personalised assistance to close sales and track sale leads.
- Meet target as per agreed with the company
2. Quality Customer Service
- Offer high quality personalised service that exceeds customer expectations
- Welcome customers courteously and be the first point of contact with the customer
- Offer value addition and technical information as per terrain of operation, type of vehicle, valve cap on tubeless tyres
3. Customer Retention Rate of 100%
- Effectively manage both cash and credit clients using customer relationship management principles
- Offer after sale service
- Update key customer database and monitor market share statistic
4. Grow Market Share
- Identify business opportunities (prospecting)
- Recruitment of new customers through conducting field sales visits (customer calls) and manage accounts
5. Market Intelligence
- Identify new products on the market i.e. new tyre sizes not in tyre king portfolio
6. Manage Debt Terms and Improve Cash Flow
- To collect debts within the agreed policy time frame together
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in a Business/Sales & Marketing or related field, Degree is added advantage
- Must be computer Literate
- Knowledge and experience in Navision is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Tyre industry preferred
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, qualification documents and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send to The Head Human Resource & Administration, Lusaka, or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 4th June 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position: Sales Executive Application.
DUE TO NUMEROUS APPLICATIONS, RECEIVED ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.