Right to Care
To assist with review and implementation of the risk management process for Right to Care. To assist in facilitating operational risk workshops and documenting the results of risk workshops. Effectively process, manage and close out all insurance claims. Ensure completeness of Asset Insurance Policies. Maintain updated and accurate insurance documentation; and to assist with monitoring of the compliance activities of MECH. Co-ordinate Internal Audit process.
- Ensure that adequate financial controls measures are implemented and followed by all staff.
- Assist with implementation of the organization’s risk management framework.
- Facilitate and run quarterly risk workshops for each department/grant and operational area of the organisations.
- Develop an operational risk register for all stakeholders and coordinate and facilitate the process of risk management in all risk management workshops.
- The Compliance officer will work closely with finance and operations staff as well as all project staff and partners, to ensure that project policies and processes are understood and consistently implemented and documented by staff.
- Ensure RTCZ policy and procedure manuals are up to date at all times
- Conduct routine reviews of RTCZ/MECH offices and units (DSD, Finance, HR, IT Operations, Programs, and sub partners) and issue reports on the findings and make recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Maintain a timetable of all deliverables to USAID by RTCZ and sub partners to RTC and due dates on the MECH grant and follow up with respective staff to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with finance and external auditors in ensuring all audit findings are attended to in a timely manner.
- Review all of contracts and SLA before sign off by Senior management and Legal
About the Organization
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
To apply for this job please visit www.devex.com.