Job Title: Risk Assurance Services Resources
Job Description & Summary
A career within Risk Assurance Services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- An upper class Computer Science degree from a recognised university or a professional recognised IT qualification such as CISA
- Working knowledge of a data analysis tool such as ACL or SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Self motivated, proactive and flexible
- Integrity and a passion for business
- Ambitious and committed to pursuing a career in a demanding professional environment
- Strong technical Information Systems auditing knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in the conduct of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Practical experience in the use of Data analytical tools such as ACL and SQL
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Project Management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects
- Report writing
- ISO270001 certification would be an added advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree – Information Technology
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.