As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Risk & Compliance Officer
As the Risk & Compliance Officer (RCO) for our dynamic fintech microlending company, you will be part of the architect and guardian team of our risk and compliance frameworks. You will assist the team of dedicated professionals in identifying, assessing, mitigating, and monitoring all types of risks that could impact our business, ensuring robust compliance with relevant regulations and ethical practices. Your unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards will empower us to expand access to financial services responsibly and sustainably.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential areas of concern.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Monitor and analyse key risk indicators to proactively address emerging risks.
- •Conduct regular internal compliance audits and assessments
- Stay current with regulatory changes and updates related to the fintech industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as finance, law, or compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a compliance role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of AML/KYC, consumer protection, and data privacy regulations.
- Strong command in SQL and Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected]. Copies of certificates need NOT be attached.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, 16th January, 2024
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.