Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of the Linde Group Plc. The company wishes to fill the executive vacant position of:
Job Title: Retail Centre Supervisor
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – North, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing the sales and customer services of Kitwe business Centre Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending to day to day running of the Centre and provide best service to all customers.
- Interacting with present and potential customers for all requirements and product queries.
- Recording all new Customers and informing the Regional Manager – North timely.
- Ensuring all books (i.e. cash, credit, quotation. receipt. invoice, etc.) are filed and kept properly and safely.
- Receiving Orders, preparing invoices, and arranging scheduled deliveries to customers on agreed delivery days.
- Preparing monthly reports for submission to the Regional Manager – North.
- Preparing and issuing out cylinder allocation forms and invoices to new customers and additionally allocated cylinders to existing customers.
- Prepares monthly cylinder reconciliation (i.e. fills in cylinder reconciliation forms).
- Issuing out quotations and giving advice to customers on the various products and services.
- Checking orders received from customers for accuracy and confirming them by e-mail, recording and reporting daily customer complaints and lost business in terms of nil stock items to the Regional Manager – North.
- Doing custodial function of the depot inventory and ensuring that all saleable stock is always in place
- Ensuring the Sales Office is always kept clean and tidy.
- Upholding the company’s image and values always.
- Supervision of Retail Centre Representative and Assistant.
- Diploma qualification. preferably in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration, with not less than 3 years work experience in counter selling in a retail wholesale environment.
- A full Grade 12 School certificate.
- Computer literate. ACCPAC/MIWANZO exposure will be a distinct advantage.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
If you are interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application clearly stating the position applied, attaching a detailed C.V. with three traceable referees, copies of academic and professional qualifications to: email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.