Responsible for overall integrity and quality of Retailer attraction, selection, induction and training processes and actively taking part in training tasks and also acts as the interface for all operations platform in Retail.
- To support and coordinate the operation of Company operated platforms, and support/ rollout of streamlined sales & operations processes.
- To coordinate delivery of Retail Targets and Resources (T&R) submission, with direct focus on building up Sales & Operations
- To ensure systems are in place to support the sales team
- To provide assurance of full compliance with the governance in operating platforms, while sharing the learning in the management of the network in order to improve the operating platforms processes and policies
- To coordinate Retailers recruitment and solid Retail pipelines
- To deliver training programs for Retailers and site staff as per company standards, and to liaise with Sales to identify training needs to ensure all Retailers are trained
- To organize training for all Vivo Energy Zambia Retail staff on all approved courses as appropriate.
- To monitor Territory Managers, Retailers and the Customer’s Champions training and accreditation
- To be the focal point for daily Wet Stock Reconciliation.
- To be the HSSE focal point for all Retail business, leading the HSSE agenda in line with Retail HSSE requirements.
To apply for this job please send us your application (Cover letter and CV) by 26th January 2024. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of a Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Retail operations preferably in Oil Marketing Company
- Demonstrable competence in managing sales support team, implementing standard processes, achieving OPEX and Training targets, as well as building relationships with Clients
- Strong team member with excellent leadership and communications skills