Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of the Linde Group Plc. The company wishes to fill the executive vacant position of:
Job Title: Retail Centre Representative
Reporting to the Retail Centre Supervisor – Solwezi, the successful applicant main responsibility will be attending to all Customers and invoice for all purchased items with a view of maximizing Company sales at Solwezi Branch.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Attending to day to day running of the Sales Centre and provide best service to all customers;
- Preparing and issuing out invoices for all purchased items.
- Receiving cash from customers at the counter for all invoiced items;
- Interacting with present and potential customers for all requirements and product queries:
- Recording all new customers and timely informing Retail Centre Supervisor about opportunities thereof
- Ensuring all books (i.e. cash, credit, quotation, receipt, invoice , etc.) are kept properly and safely.
- Receiving orders from customers. preparing invoices and arranging scheduled deliveries to customers on agreed delivery days.
- Preparing daily sales summaries, counting all cash and cheques, signs off and handing over all cash and cheques for the day’s sales to Retail Centre Supervisor at the close of each business day.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales summaries, in value and volume, for the Centre and submitting to Retail Centre Supervisor.
- Issuing out quotations and giving advice to customers on the various products and services.
- Preparing monthly cylinder reconciliation (i.e. fills in cylinder reconciliation forms) in the absence of Centre Supervisor.
- Recording and reporting daily customer complaints and lost business in terms of nil stock items to Retail Centre supervisor and Regional Manager – North timely.
- Ensuring the Sales Office is always kept clean and tidy.
- Upholding the company’s Image and values always.
- Carry out weekly and monthly stock counts and investigate and explain any stock variances.
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- A diploma qualification in Sales / Marketing/ or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in counter selling in a retail / wholesale environment.
- Computer literacy.
- ACCPAC system exposure. Retail selling skills.
If you are interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application clearly stating the position applied, attaching a detailed C.V. with three traceable referees, copies of academic and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.