The role is responsible for identifying and developing new ideas, products, services, or processes and improving existing product solutions and services across the Authority.
- Analysing customer feedback to identify potential improvements to existing product solutions or processes.
- Conducting research to identify new technologies or business trends that could impact the Authority’s operations or bottom line.
- Develop and manage budgets for new projects and/or initiatives.
- Working with management team to provide input for long-term strategies for the Authority’s growth and success.
- Recommending changes to product solutions, services, or processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
- Developing prototypes to test new ideas or concepts before they are implemented in the for public use.
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for new product solutions or services that meet customer’ needs.
- Developing strategic plans for new product solution launches or marketing campaigns that align with organizational goals.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels with credit or better inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science or equivalent
- Project Management Professional Certification in PRINCE2 Agile or any other relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the Information and Communication Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ) with a valid practicing license.
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar position in an organisation with a similar size of operations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.napsa.co.zm.