Website Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia Co. Ltd.
JOB INTENT: To effectively and efficiently manage workshop operations to ensure Safe operations, Technical standards are met and planned production occurs as forecasted.
REPORTS TO: Reman Operations Manager
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to
- To be focused on efficient performance of the Remanufacturing staff and Systems
- To ensure execution of weekly plan, give input for fortnightly and monthly plan.
- To promote the culture of safety, quality & efficiency.
- Identify area’s for continuous improvement both technically and procedural.
- Identify areas of cost saving in process and parts.
- Reduce outsourcing of machining and reliance on third party vendors/contractors
- Comply with work rules, standards and methods
- Ensure Reman Maintains all relevant ISO certification
- Coach others to strengthen specific knowledge or skills needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Improve, coach and close the skill gap of national workforce as part of succession planning.
- Promote organizational culture exhibiting the core values of as espoused in Kenkijin Spirit.
- Maintain/enhance customer relations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a full Grade 12 certificate
- Must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Technology or equivalent
- Any Business-Related Diploma or better will be added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Mobile Heavy Equipment Workshop Operations or similar field at Management level
- Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer Relations
- Advanced Technical knowledge of Mobile Plant Equipment/Manufacturing processes of Mobile Plant
- Hands-on Technical background.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co;
Ltd. KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; [email protected]
The closing date for applicants is Tuesday, 1st March, 2022.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.