Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Limited
Position: Relationship Officer
Division: Retail Banking
Department: Retail Banking
Functionally reports to the Head, Retail Banking
Administratively reports to the Branch Manager
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports;
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers;
- Reactivating dormant customer relationships
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve the approved Retail Banking PBT target for the Bank
- Interpersonal skills
- Advisory skill
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation & Analytical skill
- Product Development
- Leadership skill
- Selling & Marketing skill
Job Requirements & Knowledge:
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a credit in a first degree from a recognized university
- Candidate must have 0 – 2 years banking experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits on their Grade 12 results with Mathematics and English included.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements must send a copy of their CV, a cover letter, and academic qualifications to email@example.com before 19th July 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.