Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Limited
Position: Relationship Manager, Public Sector Group
Division: Public Sector Group
Department: Wholesale Banking
A Relationship Manager, Public Sector Group is responsible for growing the Bank’s share of public sector business in the country by developing and maintaining relationship with top public sector institutions.
Functionally reports to the Head, Public Sector Group
Administratively reports to the Head, Public Sector Group
- Design product offerings, and services to meet the needs of the public sector ensure.
- Regular contacts with State governments, and other elected officials to strengthen the Bank’s revenue generation from the public sector.
- Liaise with branches to provide support in specific areas
- Support in pushing the Bank’s existing Public Sector products (collections, payments, loans
- Sell various bank products to the Public Sector Staff
- Participate in States’ projects financing deals and mobilize deposits from them.
- Collate and review monthly performance for Head Wholesale Bank
- To other duties as assigned by the GMD/CEO.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % of all Public Sector accounts controlled by UBA in the country
- Timeliness in delivering revenue generation reports
- Number of new revenue accounts opened
- Timeliness & effectiveness in completion of assigned tasks
- Efficiency level at executing scheduled and ad hoc assignments
- Effectiveness establishing new relationships
- Targets Assigned Vs Actual
- Number of key accounts acquired
- Percentage achievement of set targets against budgets
- Number of assigned tasks successfully completed
- Level of Market penetration of key public sector areas
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be proactive and solution driven
- Good knowledge of the business
- Attention to details
- Supervisory skills
- Advisory Skills
Job Requirements & Knowledge:
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Bank products and services
- Business development and acquisition
- Credit and Marketing
- Local Financial Regulations
- Relationship management
- Retail banking
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a first degree or second class lower degree (BSc) from a recognized university
- An additional qualification – MBA/M.SC and/or professional qualifications is required
- Candidate must have 5 years banking experience, out of which at least 3 years must have been spent in Sales, Marketing, Credit and Banking Operations
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits on their Grade 12 results with Mathematics and English included.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements must send a copy of their CV, a cover letter, and academic qualifications to [email protected] before 7th April 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.