Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
The Relationship Manager – Corporate & Retail will manage a designated portfolio of accounts in the Corporate Banking business segment. Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients, cross-selling and offering suitable corporate banking services to the existing customers. Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to team performance.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for junior teammates.
- Ensuring and tracking implementations of solutions with product teams, IT, Treasury, Credit, Operations within the agreed turnaround time and collaborate to ensure timely resolutions of customer issues.
- Originate, maintain and develop relationships in the corporate market and/or more in the specifically defined portfolio.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and prepare an information pack for Corporate Credit to prepare credit applications for new and renewed loan facilities for customers as and when required.
- Attend regular meetings with customers, product teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Prepare call planning, call reports and tracking templates and update the deal pipeline.
- Complete the wallet size for clients and timely & appropriately file all clients calls, client communication, internal memos and credit papers on the assigned portfolio.
- Initiate all credit processes (Extensions, annual Reviews)
- Cross-sell Trade, Treasury and Transaction services products and refer potential clients of the Bank for Commercial, agriculture and Retail.
- Assist the Head of Department with business development activities, business planning, customer acquisition and strategy, business research and marketing.
- Collate all action points raised in call reports and track and drive each action to its conclusion.
- Jointly work with other departments with a view of executing work as per Indo Zambia Bank processes and procedures.
- Coordinate post-approval actions for credit facilities for the unit/portfolio under you.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong competencies in the following areas: Analysis and attention to detail, problem-solving, verbal and written communications,
- Insight and Risk awareness, organisational awareness and building relationships.
- Self-starter in the execution of set plans.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of interpreting financial statements.
- Customer-centric disposition.
- Marketing and Public Relations skills.
- Understanding of the Market dynamics and Banks strategic positioning.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant Business/Commercial field from a recognised University.
- Strictly minimum 3-5 years operational experience in a Commercial Bank at Senior / Middle management level.
- Corporate, Retail and Digital Banking Experience.
- Experience in Planning and Organisation of Customer Relationship Management activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of other spreadsheet software/applications).
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.