Relationship Manager C – IRC238763
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Corporate and Commercial
Ends 17 Jan 2023
To obtain sustainable asset, liability and profitability growth by cross selling to existing customers and by acquiring new relationships across the segment. Devise strategies around customer retention, service delivery and healthy credit management.
Experience and qualifications
- An appropriate business degree with 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- 2-3 years general banking experience.
- A full Grade 12 certificate with credits or better results in English and Mathematics.
- To acquire new client relationships
Identifying clients’ needs and delivering customized solutions and service for a targeted segment of clients.
- Devise attraction and retention strategies surrounding target market.
- Cross sell to prospective clients to maximize profits and returns of FNB Zambia Ltd.
- Developing relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the Group to ensure that transactional related issues are directed through the appropriate area for resolution.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of respective segment and the various legislative requirements of the entities operating within the portfolio.
- Conduct client visits and presentations, and attend client events.
To train and develop Relationship Analysts.