DEPARTMENT : Legal and Regulatory Affairs
VACANCY : Regulatory Officer
JOB LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
The Regulatory Officer for Airtel Zambia will work in direct coordination with the Regulatory function, in ensuring all the Regulatory function and strategies are seamlessly monitored, performed and tracked in line with the OpCos Strategic Action Plan.
REPORTING TO THE REGULATORY MANAGER – THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Ensure that checklists and monitoring tools are continually audited and updated by responsible functions.
- Coordinate all critical regulatory engagements and action plans with and obtain timely delivery from dealing officer.
- Support the Regulatory Manager in coordinating the annual fillings with the regulatory.
- Closely support and monitor license renewal process and raise payments in timely manner.
- Ensure license checklists are audited and updated on a regular basis.
- Coordinate responses from Regulatory teams and function on all regulatory queries and complaints within prescribed time.
- Maintain tracker and checklist for all such correspondence
- To supplement the extraction of CDRs and Airtel Money Statements which have seen a rapid rise in requests from LEAs and other investigative agencies.
- To assist with standing as witness in criminal matters where statements are to be admitted into evidence
- Bachelor of Laws degree
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and monitor trends
- Strong report writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced Micro-soft excel and Access use
- 2 years’ experience in a law and regulatory practice with strong administrative and reporting skills
- Understanding of the telecoms business
PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR REQUIRED IN THE POST
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines
- Ability to work with cross- functional teams across businesses and hierarchy levels
- Demonstrated high integrity
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 14th July, 2021.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor health status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.