Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
- To provide administrative support to the HR Team in country. Specific responsibility for ensuring a controlled and efficient environment around the maintenance of staff files, recruitment database and other paper records held in HR
- To provide customer service to members of staff in areas of expertise where required
- Maintenance of file /Registry/ paper records
- Maintain staff files in a controlled and efficient environment
- Ensure controlled access to the Registry
- Ensure a process for signing files out of the Registry
- Raise any difficulties or exceptions with line manager
- Ensure all filing is up to date
- Ensure the contents meet the minimum agreed standards
- Deal and respond to verbal (i.e. telephone or face to face) and written queries from branches and staff on HR issues
- Ensure effective removal of dead files to suitable storage premises
- Ensure suitable controlled and confidential environment from all HR papers that must be retained
- Interpreting and advising on local HR policies on staff related matters, referring complex issues to senior HR official
- Respond to routine correspondence from internal / external customers relating to an area of HR service
- Process monthly remittances of statutory payments to relevant government agencies such as National Social Security Funds, Service Charge, Income tax, Local authorities etc.
- Process monthly remittances and payments to external service providers such as Insurers, Consultants etc.
- Deal with and respond to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of HR service
- Responsible for undertaking administrative duties on behalf of the HR team
- Maintain HR Database in relation to external job applications
- Support in entry level interviewing and other relevant recruitment requirements
- Support in the recruitment processes to ensure HR compliance with regards to prescreening processes
- Ensure exit resources are done for staff separating from the business
- Dealing with basic customer queries as and when they arise
- Loading and inputting of data onto HR systems
- Processing of invoices for management and service providers
- Ensure control on budget figures
Provide relief for BAU
In some cases, the role holder will be responsible to manage a small team of one to two staff
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Human and Social Studies (Required)
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.