Provide nursing care, counselling, promote good Health and participate in disease prevention programs.
- Undertaking nursing care procedures in order to facilitate quick recovery
- Undertakes timely prescribing and administration of basic treatment in order to enhance patients’ recovery
- Providing regular counselling to Clients.
- Carries out timely updating and maintenance of patients’ records in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information.
- Conduct outreach health programs including school health programs.
- Participate effectively in the production and dissemination of health materials and information in order to promote awareness in the public on various health issues.
- Monitors and evaluates regularly, the impact of health information, education and communication services in order to implement appropriate interventions.
- Undertake timely preparation of sectional budget in order to facilitate acquisition of financial resources
- Plan and manage effectively, the utilization of financial and material resources
- Undertake timely, research activities in order to generate information
- Timely writing of reports in order to facilitate decision making
- Preparation of work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Registered Nursing
- Valid HPCZ practicing Licence
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in General patient clerking, malaria control, Mother and Child Health, School Health programs and Health promotion.
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.